What Now?

So, I've kinda run out of poems, since I've posted more than one a day, and I haven't been writing them these past two weeks. I'm pondering on what exactly I should put up next. I would really like to have some contests for different types of poetry. I dunno what I could offer as a prize more than posting it up here and say how how the person is. I'll have to get the word out on Facebook and other places.

In the meantime, I've got this thing post that can count for today addition to a very poem-based writing blog. I'll get some stories and story starts up here. Ooh! Awesome idea moment! I always love cool names, so if you have an idea for a character's name, please comment. I haven't got much more to say other than that, so I'll close and post something tomorrow if I can.

Comments

Popular Posts