Don't Ask Me to Leave

Don't ask me to leave you
Ask me to save you
You're a part of me I can't imagine losing.
I know you're trying to protect me
But you're only hurting me
If you go down I want to go down with you.

When the sun rises and your heart's not beating
Can you imagine what that would be like for me?
Don't ask me to drift through life without you.
If you're going to stare down death
Let met stare him down with you
There's nowhere I'd rather be than by your side.

We don't always agree.
We fight and scream
We're family.
You're my best friend.
You're my hand to hold.
I'm here for you just like you're here for me.

So don't ask me to leave you
When there's a chance to save you
I will never give up on finding you.
Your soul is also mine
Your home is also mine
I love you more than life itself.

Don't ask me to leave you.
Don't leave me.
You would save me.
Let me save you.

Comments

Popular Posts