Clara and the Doctor

One day I met a madman
With a blue box space ship
Told me I could travel through time
Anytime, anywhere, just take one trip
I peeked inside and I was caught
By the space in that blue box
And he was there, "Ready or not?"
I went away with him

I saw so many things
You would never believe
Sontarans, Daleks, Cybermen
Don't know how I kept my feet
Still here I am inside his ship
Begging him for another trip
He grins at me and off we zip
To who knows where and when

Am I going mad?
What did I just see
A planet dying, a fixed event
Not allowed to intercede
And he just passes through
Doesn't talk about what we just went through
Doctor, what's wrong with you?
How can you not see?


If we're all ghosts to you
What do you mean to me?
Are you really something special
Or just a passing dream?
Is this all for real
Or just happening in my head?
Am I in a time machine
Or am I home in bed?


Who are you, Doctor?
Doctor who? What do you do?
Save the universe,
One planet at a time
Who are you, Doctor?
Doctor who, can I trust you
With your sexy snogbox
And your timelord mind?


One day I met a man
Wearing a bow tie and grin
He asked if I'd come aboard
His TARDIS and run away with him
I told him, "Come tomorrow."
And tomorrow finally came
I ran off with my Doctor
Into the time-space hurricane
(ahem, vortex)

And so far, it's been crazy
But totally worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts