Best Comments

Better than Tears:

I get so happy whenever you update, this is seriously one of my all time favorite fanfics! I fall in love with Jimin even more and more every chapter. He's like the friend I've always wanted. Looking forward to reading more :)

I'm not sure how to start this comment, i just know I really want to leave a comment because I want to support you and tell you how much I love this story. I'm not sure how to explain this, but the thing is, i'm not sure if i am depressed or not. I realize this probably sounds stupid but i don't want to be one of those people that says they are depressed when they really are not and says they are depressed when there are people out there who truly are depressed and struggling to go through their lives every second. I just know I can relate to this wonderful story and it brings me so much comfort late at night when i don't know what to do with myself. A lot of times I can't sleep and i just feel empty and need comfort but it's late at night and there's no one to give comfort so i'll scroll through fanfics hoping to find it. This story and a couple of your other ones give me some of the comfort I seek. i'm so thankful for you and your works, i hope you continue to write. To your own comfort of course, please don't feel pressured to update! I love your stories but you are more important. I'm sure it's hard to write this -- sometimes it can be hard to read this for me, i'm sure it's even harder for you to write. Thank you so much and i hope you are happy and continue to be happy :) <3

This honestly one of my fav jikook fics, I'm seriously obsessed. I've seen too many fanfics where a mentally ill character is saved by another which is just completely unrealistic so I was glad that this isn't one of those. However, this story has made me realize that yes you shouldn't depend on someone else to save you but it's also important to have someone there to support you. I've always thought since I'm the only one who can help myself there's no point in talking to someone else about it when it's actually really bad to bottle everything up and deal with all of it alone. I've always known it but never realized that I actually do it so this helped me realize that it's ok to ask for help and that it's nothing to be ashamed of. Idk if anything I said makes sense bc it's 4am and Im sleep deprived but I just wanted to say thanks for this. Also, don't worry about updating. Seriously, do it at your own pace. Your own health is important and you don't wanna rush it then regret it. Take care <3 ---- Yeah I'm still learning that. Watching Jungkook's journey is really helping me see how important that is. Seeing his efforts to get better has also made me want to try harder too. I'm really excited to see where you're going with the rest of this fic. I also noticed something kinda funny. I've actually read a good amount of your work just by finding them through tags and never noticed you're the same writer. You always seem to have exactly what I'm looking for haha

This is one of the most beautiful, thought provoking, and well written stories I have ever read. It's extremely powerful, and it's because it is your reality that you're sharing, and that is an extremely brave thing to do. I have no experience with anxiety myself, but my sister has dealt with it her entire life, and through Jungkook, although cases vary, you have shown me a glimpse of what she struggles with, often on her own. Through Jimin and Taehyung, you are showing me how to be patient and helpful in a way I've never really been able to before, because I cannot understand what she is going through. This has made me very emotional, and more conscious of how debilitating anxiety can really be, and I am so grateful that you have not sugarcoated it the way we often see. It is real, and it's raw, and I am seeing things in a new light, so thank you. Thank you for sharing your story, and letting people know that they are not alone, and that although it is not easy, having the love and support of someone can make a difference, even if it's small. I will do better to help my sister in whatever way I can, because I see that handling it alone is not really handling it, and it pains me to know that she has been going through this sort of situation practically alone because I wasn't really sure how to help. Sorry for my emotional ranting, but this story has deeply affected me, and I am honestly just so moved.

Thank you for writing this. And I really hope you don't give up on this. When I started reading this I didn't expect it to affect me as much as it did. As much as I love it, it was really hard for me to read. At first it was hard because Jungkook in this fic hit so close to home and then harder because I know how much harder it is to want to get better. Trying to move forward is so much harder than just staying there but that's the sort of pain that's worth it. I hope so, at least. And I'm sorry you've suffered as well. But you've brought something beautiful out of it, so thank you.

Awwww this is just too wonderful. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anxiety is good. Because everybody sure as hell knows it isn't. I just like the idea of Jungkook now being freely able to express everything to Jimin. Even if he doesn't realise it he has come a long way. When I read this fic, I feel so calm. Idk maybe the accuracy is what gets me. Your writing is just too wonderful author. I've been lurking around your Tumblr too! It's okay if you don't update frequently too. Don't force yourself to. Thank you thank you for writing this for us. I love this but please don't force yourself to update. Take care. ♡

;___; once again you've successfully hit me in the feels. I'm so glad that you've updated this! I know you've been busy dealing with life, so this is much appreciated. It's always very on-point how you capture the detailed feelings that Jungkookie is going through, it feels like I'm experiencing them with him, as I've got a lower grade anxiety (compared to his) as well... the way you write Jimin as a kind of safe-haven for him is somehow a cathartical kind of comfort to me, too. His changing process is very realistic. It really doesn't happen over-night, so to speak. 
I'm looking forward to, hopefully, more of this in the future! I'll be coming back to re-read this chapter until then ^^ again, thank you~


It's a Big Universe:

I'm actually going to cry. I had no idea you were going to expand this. I'm so happy right now, I can't even put into words. I don't even know why I love this short story of yours so much, it's just....frIENDS IN SPACE. LONELINESS. NOT BECOMING LONELY ANYMORE. LEARNING ABOUT FRIENDSHIP. IN SPACE. And I love it!! <333
I truly, truly adore this fic and seeing the email notification for Chapter Two nearly gave me a heart attack. I love the little details being expanded on, the things described in the one-shot that are now being fleshed out here. The details about this world and its space life are also so lovely?? I really enjoy the fact that you're giving us more on this Universe, as well as Yoongi and Taehyung's state as a person of bad luck. You've kept the dreamy (heheh), sort-of melancholy mood of the one-shot too, especially in the scene where Jungkook is asking Taehyung how long he's been traveling. This was seriously such a nice surprise. I 100000% look forward to the rest!! ; V ;
Also, I hope you don't mind, but when I first read the oneshot version of this I really couldn't find the words to leave a comment telling you how much I enjoyed it. So I made you an edit instead, though maybe you've seen it already, lol. Still, I hope you like it!

This is so beautiful, your writing style is so amazing, I really really enjoyed it! Not only the plot, which is tbh really "my style" (I love this kind of surreal /slightly childish story!) I also found everything really nice because of the way you write! And the end is soooo bittersweet! I really really liked this, thank you so much for writing this, I'll definitely look for more of your works!!! Thank youuuu *heart*

Comments

Popular Posts